Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello,can anyone disable the IMMO of Kia Rio 1.3/2001r. petrol,hatchback

IMMO Box

KIA MOTORS 0K2AD 677B0

SHINCHANG 473810-1000

MODEL SIS-05

134.2kHz

Memory: 93LC46

The problem is sometimes when you try to start the engine the IMMO light is flashing and most probably plays a trouble code,but haven't got an equipment to see what's wrong,also have noticed that the IMMO aerial has been changed,because i saw the old one which is still there but not connected.Sometimes the car starts with no problems at all and that might happen again for the next couple of days or happens even while driving.

The person doesn't mind to disable the IMMO as long as this doesn't cause any farther problems...

My_immo_kia_rio_93LC46.rar

171120092724.jpg

171120092725.jpg

• 4 недели спустя...

Hello,can anyone disable the IMMO of Kia Rio 1.3/2001r. petrol,hatchback

IMMO Box

KIA MOTORS 0K2AD 677B0

SHINCHANG 473810-1000

MODEL SIS-05

134.2kHz

Memory: 93LC46

The problem is sometimes when you try to start the engine the IMMO light is flashing and most probably plays a trouble code,but haven't got an equipment to see what's wrong,also have noticed that the IMMO aerial has been changed,because i saw the old one which is still there but not connected.Sometimes the car starts with no problems at all and that might happen again for the next couple of days or happens even while driving.

The person doesn't mind to disable the IMMO as long as this doesn't cause any farther problems...

Что стоит в моторном

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...
Яндекс цитирования